Football Season Ticket Interest List – $150 or More
- Donors who give $150 or more to the Michigan Athletics Annual Fund have the first opportunity to purchase available season tickets.
- The deadline to be eligible for 2016 Football Season Tickets is April 29, 2016. If, for any reason, you are not offered season tickets, you will not receive a refund of your donation.
- Football Season Tickets are based upon availability and are not guaranteed. Available Season Tickets will be allocated based upon your priority point total.
- All new season ticket holders will NOT pay a Preferred Seat Donation (PSD) in their first year. When you renew your season tickets in your second year and beyond, you will pay the PSD in your respective PSD tier.
- New season ticket offers for the 2016 season will be communicated via email by the ticket office in May of 2016.
To join the Football Season Ticket Interest List, select the “Donate” button below and sign-in or create an account. From there, you will be directed to make a donation of $150 or more to the Michigan Athletics Annual Fund. By making this tax-deductible gift to support Michigan Athletics, you are not only indicating your interest in becoming a season ticket holder, you are helping to provide more than 900 student-athletes with the opportunity to be the Leaders and Best in Every Way. Thank You!
Donors who contribute $100 or more will be eligible to purchase ticket packs and individual game tickets for football and men’s basketball before the general public, based on availability and Priority Points. June 30th is the last day to donate to become eligible for donor pre-sales for single game tickets.
These offers do not apply to current season ticket holders. If you are current season ticket holder and would like to add or change the location of your seats, please contact us at 734-764-7131 to find out more information.