Parking & Points
Returning to Ann Arbor for a football Saturday and looking for a location to meet old teammates and other student-athlete alumni? Look no further than the newly established Student-Athlete Alumni Game Day Hospitality located in Crisler Center before most* home football games this fall. Co-hosted by the Office of Alumni Engagement and Letterwinners M Club, this space provides you with a tailgate location or simply a place to meet other student-athlete alumni before entering the Big House.
What is game day hospitality?
Football game day hospitality will be available to all student-athlete alumni and their guests in Crisler Center. This will provide you and your guests with the following amenities:
- An exclusive, indoor/outdoor space to reunite with teammates and other student-athlete alumni.
- A selection of complimentary tailgate snacks.
- The option to purchase concessions at a discounted rate.
- Private bathrooms.
- An easy walk to Michigan Stadium.
What games is this available for?
- 8/30 – Appalachian State (Event Photos)
- 9/13 – Miami (OH) (Event Photos)
- 9/20 – Utah (Event Photos)
- 9/27 – Minnesota (Event Photos)
- 11/22 – Maryland
* Please note, there will not be game day hospitality before the Indiana game (11/1) due to the Weekend of Champions.
How do I sign up for game day hospitality?
Two weeks prior to each game, we will be sending out an email with a link to register yourself and your guests for the football game day hospitality. Though there is no charge to attend, having an idea of how many people to expect helps us plan accordingly.
Compliance Note: Due to NCAA rules, any individual that is prospect age will not be permitted to attend the game day hospitality, unless he/she is either your child(ren) or grandchild(ren). A prospect includes any individual in grades 9-12, or in men’s basketball, any individual in grades 7-12. In addition, if your child or grandchild is currently being recruited by the University of Michigan, we will unfortunately not be permitted to allow him/her access to the game day hospitality.